Honeywell 5800C Product Handler

Does anyone have this handler they can share?

Thanks

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas
Loading thread data ...

what is it never heard that part number before

Reply to
nick markowitz

Honeywell branded Radionics/Bosch panels with custom firmware.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

are you talking about for those old Honeywell panels ? they were like

6112/8112s with membrane keypads?
Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yes, those are the ones. There are thousands of them still in service out there. Honeywell basically left all these customers hanging in the wind. ADT has really no clue.

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

ADT has really no clue.

Jim Rojas

RHC: So what else is new.....:))

Reply to
tourman

I "may" have the handler for that...dunno how I would get it out of my 5100 or 5200 programmer though. I know I serviced several Honeywell/Radx panels way back when - so I know we had it at one time. I'll look tomorrow.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I can give you a call. The D5200 has a built in modem, we can transfer the handler over the phone line.

Thank you

Jim Rojas

Reply to
Jim Rojas

Ok...I didn't have a chance to look today...had to have a medical procedure done.

I'll look tomorrow.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

The one 5200 I have here does not have that handler, but I still have a backup 5200 and 5100 at my storage locker...but too freekin hot right now to go there.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

No problem guy. I understand the heat issue. I have been working on my new metal roof all this week. I can last about 2-3 hours before I have to give up for the day.

Call me on my cell when you find out.

Jim Rojas (813) 884-6335

Reply to
Jim Rojas

It was 114 here today so the un-air-conditioned storage unit was like an oven. I got it them but now need to find 4 C cells. It never ends.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Hi All, looks like this forum was years ago. Hoping you guys can help me out please. Would be greatly appreciated. I am in need of the Honeywell 5900G product handler for my D5200 programmer. Anyway, somebody could help me with that. Thank you so much.

Best Regards, Jansen

Reply to
oppyidol

Sorry I tried posting, and it looks like my reply didn't post. I was curiou s if anyone could please help me. I am in need of the Honeywell 5900G produ ct handler for my D5200 programmer. Could someone please help me out with t his? It would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Best Regards, Jansen

Reply to
oppyidol

Does anyone have a handler for Honeywell 5800C? Any Help here would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve

775-846-7868
Reply to
steveh

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.