Hey authorized dealer I worked for 2011 has come to haunt

formatting link
And you wonder why I filed complaints with Washington county code enforcement when they did not want to do the job right at group home property this same group runs in Erie. Well now you know why are you happy? Sad/ or as usual do not give a F*&K as usual and only care about the money$$$$$$$

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

We had a situation just before Christmas where three men perished in a house fire on Pandora Street. The place was owned by a Landlord that was constantly being written up for bylaw infractions. It was a single family home (and zoned as such) but being run as a "group home" for up to nine individuals. The heating didn't work, there wasn't a working stove or bathroom. The tenants each paid $500.00 a month in rent to this individual.

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Too many in our business just do not give a good F&*K about any one or any thing its just about the money . and it only seems to get worse every year not better.

Reply to
nick markowitz

Couldn't agree with you more, Nick. I even have some manufacturers endorsing the behaviour by suggesting I "tone things down" and "work with people" rather than against. I'm all for working WITH people. The "bad players" that tell me to "F" off and mind my own business are another matter when they're putting people's lives at risk.

Reply to
Frank Kurz

Reply to
tourman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.