Help, I'm being muzzled by belgian pig aliens

Totally weird.

The past few days:

1- All four of my cable TV remotes (RF/IR units), the IR works but the RF part works one minute then wont work for a few hours, then work again. I dunno what freq. the RF is on. New batteries.

2- My RF garage door opener units (2) on 433 mhz, work then dont, then do. New batteries.

3- My remote car keyfob...same thing.

4- My cordless phone works fine except I hear voices on it after it rings.

Oddly enough the 4 RF points I have on my alarm system are working fine...900mhz Inovonics.

?
Reply to
Crash Gordon
Loading thread data ...

I'm runnin' ascairt man...does Wireless Willy do consults? I'm off to buy some heavy duty tinfoil..bbl.

| > The past few days: | >

| > 1- All four of my cable TV remotes (RF/IR units), the IR works but the RF | > part works one minute then wont work for a few hours, then work again. I | > dunno what freq. the RF is on. New batteries. | >

| > 2- My RF garage door opener units (2) on 433 mhz, work then dont, then do. | > New batteries. | >

| > 3- My remote car keyfob...same thing. | >

| > 4- My cordless phone works fine except I hear voices on it after it rings. | >

| > Oddly enough the 4 RF points I have on my alarm system are working | > fine...900mhz Inovonics. | >

| > ? | >

| >

| >

| | |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

It's driving me nuts...I must be getting hit with heavy sunspots or something. Its starting to piss me off too...musta spent 20 bucks in batteries and no joy.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Oh oh.....Wireless Willy must have your number and is launching another of his RF assaults on the newsgroup.....hmmm.....he must be making it personal as well.....

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

Only with his shrink I'm told...:))

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

What's Fall? Still in the 90's here.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

If you want joy from a battery powered device you better go to the next sex shop and buy a vibrator.. ;-)

"Crash Gordon" a écrit dans le message de news: 8cU2f.20$ snipped-for-privacy@news.uswest.net...

Reply to
petem

Crash, maybe its the belgium pig flu ???

it carries itself in the airwaves muffling out all wireless in certain frequencies, traveling from one frequency to the next. It doesnt yet travel from frequency to human yet, but this may happen soon. The time is now for a vaccine for this horrible flu as it will destroy all frequencies in the long run, its main attempt right now is the alarm frequencies, but it just cant quite get it, so it has to hit others such as the above mentioned.

Some say the spreader of this deadly flu is called P.A.U.L. from an imaginary country called Belgium. He lives with tin foil on his head so he him self doesnt not contract this pig flu.

Related:: Belgium Chocolates and the Effects the Pig flu is having on them Antwerp and the horrors of the Pig Flu Brussel Florists and what they are saying about the latest epidemic

Reply to
cctvbahamas

its still in the 90's here .. we gots till maybe last week in december until we get some 70s and 80s, next month maybe late 80s if we are lucky.

Reply to
cctvbahamas

Its always 90+ in Arizona, it's now down to the 80's here.

Reply to
Mark Leuck

It's 80 right now and downright chilly....11pm.

Reply to
Crash Gordon
87 degrees, 2am, Nassau, Bahamas
Reply to
cctvbahamas

All summer long and now into the fall i have been seeing some extremely wired rf and electronic probems in equiptment. Some of it has been sunspots definately at radiostation but the other problems have been becuse we had an extremely dry summer and ground rods etc are above 25 ohms impedence.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Too freekin cold. We don sweaters when the weather plunges below 70.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

below 70, we wearing down jackets and ski masks :-)))

Reply to
cctvbahamas
45o here in pittsburgh last night
Reply to
Nick Markowitz

Is that because if they are over 70, they are to old to remember what you look like?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I just found this group & hate to jump in. But if the ground rods are not working try a couple of pounds of salt around the rod. Then run water on it for about ten minutes or so. Time will take care of the rest.

Over the years I have had the same problem with ham radios ground rod not getting ground because of sandy soil.

Reply to
RRay

thanks for your input and your welcome to come back as much as you want..

VE2PUK

"RRay" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
petem

HAHA ,

Dont forget the french frieds , there Belgium too ;-) And ofcours BEER

schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
EJ

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.