Have activated Brinks system without contract! Need to deactivate!

I've done a few adobe construction...and it's a freekn bear..if wireless had been reliable back then I woulda done it with wirelss.

Mostly still stick and stucco on styrofoam crap. Some block, slump block, integra block too.

I love when designers cry! They're such idiots...I've had them want me to paint pirs when they are located right next to glaring white air ducts...aren't you gonna paint the air returns I ask? No...why..oh just because it wouldn't match my pir if I painted it for you...oh you're soo sooo right...you should be a designer..we'll have to get the airconditioner guys to paint them...so what about the thermostats then?, I ask...oh yes yes...and and on and on...before you know it he was about to give EVERYONE on the job a heart attack ...at least he left me alone after that...he was too busy hassling everyone else.

This house is really cool it's that fancy architural concrete block inside and out. Fortunately I found the front door wire! Rural Metro (our FIRE department had installed this system in 86)...dig this...they installed a front door switch, then someone put oak veneer over it so it could not be seen...even Rural Metro so the couldn't figure out where to put the magnet and just left that wire out of the circuit! Yep that's our Dutch contract fire department for ya...Paulie!...you know these guys?? !!

Anyway, I fixed it the right way. (ripped the door out :-)

Have I ever mentioned; I HATE freekin remodels?

:-)

Reply to
Crash Gordon®
Loading thread data ...

As if you even know what panel they use. You should start filling up on vinegar because you're a grade A douchebag, Pinkie.

Reply to
no wires showing

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.