FREE Home Security System + Free Installation

How about "Stanley is a Moron with a .45 under his pillow and a really mean dog"??

OK... I promise not to sue you.

Reply to
Frank Olson
Loading thread data ...

Sure. Ever hear of an organization called "CANASA"?? How about becoming a member and submitting a "white paper" on VOIP, or better yet... suggesting they address it on their website in the "Introduction to Alarms" section?? Or how about helping me write an article for the FAQ at

formatting link
?

Reply to
Frank Olson

Care to share it?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Care to share it?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Add Definate Trouble to Alot Of Laughs

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Oh cripes, it's pages long. I'll try to scan it in as a PDF file and send it to you by private e mail..

RHC

Reply to
R.H.Campbell

When you get a chance. Would be great info.

Thanks!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

They can't control usenet. They could do a better job of controlling the dealers, however. If I'm ever in a position in the company to do something about it I will. To be honest, the ADT dealers concern you a lot more than they concern me. They don't factor into my day to day life at all.

Reply to
J. Sloud

There was a phone number in his ad. Has anyone from ADT followed up with him? If not, then I say again, wake the hell up.

Yes. Someone elses problem, eh? Not your job? OK, sure. But guys like that make you and your company look like monkeys.

Thanks, you've made my point for me. js

Reply to
alarman

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.