For Robert

One of many.

Your idea of a light-hearted jibe is someone else's idea of an unprovoked flame.

Reply to
Robert L Bass
Loading thread data ...

Your idea of a "flame" is any post in which your name is mentioned...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Ok, here is the exchange...

The US summer posts in USENET?....

I jokingly pointed out that your sentence structure lended itself to a humorous reading of the statement.

It wasn't intended as a flame and I can't see how it would be interptreted as one.

Again, don't take yourself so seriously... life will be a whole lot more fun.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Keep in mind Joe, that for years, Fat Ass Bass has made it his goal in Usenet to be confrontational. His quest is to relentlessly pick apart every little nit that gives him the impression that he's better than someone else. He's obviously got ego problems that he must gratify by belittling people. He's been thrown out of and been chastised continuously by people in other groups and has been the bane of this one for years. He knows no other stance than thinking that he can do whatever he pleases and having his own way or ...... obstructing others from ever having peace in this group. So many people have come and gone from this Newsgroup simply because of the turmoil that this son of a bitch causes here, that it is shameful. That is.... it SHOULD be shameful if he weren't such an arrogant self centered and deceitful bastard.

Reply to
Jim

You're right. I confused you with another, more abusive "Joe". Sorry.

Correct. My bad.

I don't and it is.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Thank you, Robert.

Reply to
JoeRaisin

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.