EMERGENCY HELP

And just what is your expertise? Can you take equipment you've never seen before, figure it all out, run wiring, install the parts, wire the different parts together, etc, etc?

People come here to answer specific questions, not the type you're asking. You really need someone to survey your property and give you a good written quote. And you should get at least 3 of said written quotes. Oh and avoid ADT. Calling them would be your first mistake. Sure there may be good ADT offices around, but why take the chance?

I own and operate an alarm company and your type of systems is what we specialize in, alarms and CCTV plus off premise video monitoring.

Your requirements are what I deem 'Fort Knox'. Pay me $28,000, plus travelling expenses and I'll cover your needs 100%. Monitoring fees to be determined, but expect them to run you 20% of the installation cost per year for video monitoring and 18% per year for the maintenace contract. Of course any service call would be delayed by the travel time due to the distance, but as long as you pay the tavel and accomodation costs, I don't have a problem with your system screwing up my 1-2 day time frame for service calls.

Don't worry about our credentials. Our dues are all paid up.

Let me know so I can fit you into my schedule. Oh and the sooner you book the flight and hotel for me the better. I have some strict dietary requirements I'd like to talk to the hotel chef about.

Julian

Reply to
julian
Loading thread data ...

OK, now you have to appreciate the humour there!

That was really funny!

Julian

Reply to
julian

This is a direct quote from you Harry:

"This is the first time I am setting up security at my home. I need help to set up a foolproof security which cant be penetrated or broken illegally even by the most intelligent security experts with lot of power."

Do you really think an alarm system that can satisfy those requirements is a DIY job with equipment in the 2K-3K range?

TROLL ALERT!!!!

Anyone else got the feeling Bass is posting from another email address?

Julian

Reply to
julian

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.