Communication Troubles

Anybody has ran into trouble with Securcomm DL110 Modem? I get a: Connection Terminated - Retry count exceeded - error 5025 It starts by my downloading freezing then it disconnects. But the funny thing is that if I keep clicking on the receive/sending screen it keeps the panel on line and it finishes with activity, but i got to keep clicking none stop. Does anybody know what I can do to fix it? I have checked everything I can think of.. Thank's...

------------------------------------- . / V\ / ` / < < | / | / | / | / \ \ / ( ) | | ________| _/_ | | < _________\______)\__)

Reply to
David
Loading thread data ...

Umm buy another one and stop posting stupid ASCII graphics

Reply to
mleuck

I had 3 DL110 modems. I tossed them all out and purchased the Ademco CIA modems...trouble free so far.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Umm you DO realize both modems are made by the same company right?

Reply to
mleuck

I don't think they are exactly the same. Maybe I had a batch of bad DL110's, but I had nothing but trouble with them all.

Jim Rojas Technical Manuals Online!

formatting link
Cornwall Lane Tampa, FL 33615-4604

813-884-6335 813-440-6653 Fax AOL: rojas813 MSN: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com Yahoo: jimrojas ICQ: 20116219 GoogleTalk: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Reply to
Jim Rojas

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.