CO2 Placement

Because of the excessive speed allowed by fiber optic cable, it's always wise to carry a ziplock bag of extra transmuted electrons for replacement purposes. Caution is advised when opening the bag, however. They tend to float away when the bag is opened.

I've always considered this somewhat of an inconvenience so recently I've begun to convert all my equipment over to antimatter based electronics. Positrons are much easier to contain. They sink to the bottom of the bag.

By the way, the most noteable device I've come across in this new line of equipment is the DED. This is the Dark Emitting Diode. You can just imagine all the uses there are for it.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

DEDs can be deadly if you use too many or over clock them. You only get a nanosecond warning just before the whooshing sound.....

Because of the excessive speed allowed by fiber optic cable, it's always wise to carry a ziplock bag of extra transmuted electrons for replacement purposes. Caution is advised when opening the bag, however. They tend to float away when the bag is opened.

I've always considered this somewhat of an inconvenience so recently I've begun to convert all my equipment over to antimatter based electronics. Positrons are much easier to contain. They sink to the bottom of the bag.

By the way, the most noteable device I've come across in this new line of equipment is the DED. This is the Dark Emitting Diode. You can just imagine all the uses there are for it.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yeah I know but .... in you're careful ..... and use just the right quantity ......like there's so many unusual things you can do with them. Like just the other day, I had a client who works nights and sleeps during the day. He could never get enough sleep during the day so we installed some DED's in the bedroom and sure enough, he's getting his full 8 hours every day now.

Also, about a year ago, I installed DED's in every room of this house I did an alarm system for. The guy got broken into during the day, and when the police arrived, the intruder was still there in the house, wandering around, completely disorientated, in total darkness, for about a half hour or more. The police tried feeling around for him for about 15 minutes. Finally the alarm system shut down and they saw him standing in the middle of the living room, eyes wide open, panicked, with his hands out in front of him, like, trying to find his way out.

Reply to
Jim

Dark-Emitting Diode ?

Reply to
Rich

They suck light. Really cool if you're a day sleeper. js

Reply to
alarman

Excellent idea too...siren goes off...power up the DEDs and bam the bad guy walks into a wall and falls down the stairs.

Reply to
Crash Gordon

I love 'em. Not legal in CA, or I'd use them in my installs. js

Reply to
alarman

Yep. ADI carries them. They're pretty expensive though. You need an array, like on CCTV cameras, to fill a room.

Reply to
Jim

It's also a protected product, you have to be trained and licensed as a DED tech, they won't just sell them to any old knight.

| Yep. ADI carries them. They're pretty expensive though. You need an | array, like on CCTV cameras, to fill a room. |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

but are u a gratefull ded tech?

Reply to
AlarmCoJoe

lol.

| >

| >

| >

| > | Yep. ADI carries them. They're pretty expensive though. You need an | > | array, like on CCTV cameras, to fill a room. | > | | >

| >

| |

Reply to
Crash Gordon

Yes, the training is really unique. The factory reps rented a training room at a local motel, in one of those seminar rooms without any windows. They set up the DED's around the room and they handed out these little head lamp devices for us to wear, so we could see how to adjust direction and range. When you're right up close to the array, you can't see a damn thing. Then when you turn on your head light it affects the range, so it's "on" and "off" with the head lamp until you get it set right. Walk testing afterwards is really simple though.

Obviously, you can just stand out side of the protected area and see the perimiter of the dark area. However, just as with the infra red arrays they use on CCTV cameras ..... Don't believe the specs when they give you the range. If they say 50foot range, the best you can expect is about 30 feet or so.

They let us keep the head lamps as a promotional give-away, along with a little adjustment tool kit. Nice.

Reply to
Jim

yup and be careful not to be exposed to long to DED,or you will loose skin colour!

Michael Jackson learned it the hard way!

"Crash Gordon" a écrit dans le message de news: 45f0257e$0$25784$ snipped-for-privacy@news.qwest.net...

Reply to
Petem

Yeh .....He probably got so light skined because he had them installed along with the infra red emitters on all the CCTV cameras that were in his bedroom, where he spends all his time with his young "little friends".

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.