Anyone still make a polarity reversal central monitor system

I have a small town whose monitoring box for polarity reversal conection is dying and needs either a good used or new unit does any one still make these units have aprox 12 clients

Reply to
nick markowitz
Loading thread data ...

FireLite 4XTMF.

Reply to
Frank Olson

If not, they're not difficult to make ...... depending upon the source equipment and voltage.

There's always that company out in ( I think) California called OFA if you're looking for a specific Mfgs piece of equipment. They supply old stuff.

If you want to follow that lead, let me know, I've got the address/ telephone number someplace. I'll look it up for you.

Reply to
Jim

I used to have good luck looking for old stuff on equipment matching. Rojas origianlly pointed me to them.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Small town?? Heck most of the Chicagoland metro area is still using r.p. for fire alarm signal transmission. Most manufactures still make an r.p. module (or have some way of making it happen.) Try finding parts for the old Keltron tone cards...

Jewellfish

Reply to
jewellfish

Or the Ademco Modularm, #130 or 131.

Reply to
Jim

I think we have some Old Diebold Central Station Direct Wire Receiver Housing, Power Supplies and Modules somewhere if they will do you any good. We would not have any of the subscriber alarm modules.

Reply to
ESI

Bob. I have a bunch of Ademco equipment laying around in my basement .

8 Ademco reversing relays (3) new (5) used. Used equipment was still working when taken out of service around 1991.. (80) Ademco #130 modular alarms complete with wall mounting hardware.

Plus two (2) chip programmers.

Reply to
nstn4261 david valentine

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.