ADT Strikes Again

Reply to
I brive a dus
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
I brive a dus

Don't make the mistake of thinking I would bat an eyelash. I anxiously await your reply.

Reply to
Spawnie

Reply to
Spawnie

"I brive a dus" wrote in

The only IF is IF I really cared. IF you weren't so obsessed with one's spelling, you just might have realized that, again, I don't give a crap about RLB's business. I was not the complainant that initiated the investigation, therefore, I was not the one interested in finding a way to, as you say, nail him.

There is only one. Maybe that was a typo.

(or whatever the hell you're pounding the drum for)

Only when one is so thick headed that they can't see the errors in their ways. One only needs to go back to the recent licensing thread from Kentucy, I believe, to see how sensitive RLB is to the subject.

SIR! YES SIR!

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Yep, and one room schools. We were taught by a bunch of primates.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
I brive a dus

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.com...

Books?? You had books?? I tell ya... carrying those stone tablets every day sure built you up. And you had to get it right the first time because trying to erase a mistake involved hours of chipping.

Reply to
Frank Olson

When I was in school there were only 48 stars. The difference is I actually learned.

Florida still has a one-room school. It's one of the few still in use in the country.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.co m...

I paid for my books with stones the size of hubcaps.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Florida's idea of "no student left behind."

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You paid too much. Mine cost a half dozen clams. It took ages to get them though. Delivery was by mammoth mail.

Reply to
Frank Olson

I guess not. It is "type".

Nor would I have an interest. You wouldn't last a day in that group. But, than again, they may find you a very interesting research subject.

So go home and tell your wife. Maybe she will give you a hug. By the way, using words that you wouldn't normally use, in this case, shows that you are only trying to one-up someone. Tom already tried to make that point. Are you just band wagon jumping or just trying to impress others? I am sure no one else is reading this thread by now anyway, so save it for another NG. You have already been figured out here.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@s50g2000hsb.googlegroups.co

No, I was doing the teacher.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I don't know how you can say that. I don't even find Bass all that interesting. And "researching" him??? What's to know??

Robert's entire existence is built on "one upping". The only problem is

*he* believes being the "biggest" means you're "the best".

I missed Tom's point in all the trolling for reaction... :-)

Bass has the wagon, hired the band, booked the Lanai, and fired up the barbie...

That's patently false... :-)

I figured him out a long time ago...

Reply to
Frank Olson

Since the letters "e" and "a" aren't next to each other on the keypad, it is apparent that you don't know the difference between "then" and "than".

You're wrong again. I've used the term, inerudite, to refer to several other imbeciles in this newsgroup in the past. Since we're talking about education, or rather, your lack thereof, it's the appropriate term. The funny thing is that the first time I used it here one of the idiots flamed, saying there's no such word. :^)

Yes, and I agree with him.

Considering who most of the regulars are, do you really think I care if I impress them?

You're wrong again, of course. By now you ought to be used to that.

There are very few regular posters here intelligent enough to figure themselves out, much less me. I'll give you a clue though, since you clearly have none. I come here to help DIYers and to promote my online business. So far it's working. You're here because you have no life. That's ok with me. I'm used to seeing stupid, uneducated fools post trash in this newsgroup.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You must be pretty hard up for a date then. Here's a photo of her surrounded by some of the kids.

formatting link

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Robert Bass wrote

Probably tried to look it up in the dictionary and when it wasn't there in its entirety, they figured you blew it. So, you threw out some bait and someone bit. I am sure you had your fun with that one.

Difference is that Tom was being Tom and you were being you.

I guess I was, Frank chimed in last night on one.

Let me guess. They must be the ones that only give you pleasantries.

It sounds like you are not all that secure with it, "So far it's working?" Are you holding your breath every day or what? That must be a bad feeling at your age and all.

Yep, next year I get a front row bench at the shuffle board court down by the beach. Until then maybe I will go get educated. But it is such a large world out there and to be so uneducated, how will I cope?

trash in this newsgroup.

We know Robert.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

I just use English language as a means of communication. I can't help it if you and some of the other idiots here are unfamiliar with it.

I had a good laugh.

You figured that out all by yourself, did you?

I pay almost no attention to Olson's nonsense.

There are several regulars who don't post unprovoked attacks. Most of them are more intelligent than you, although that's not saying much.

I'm content with my life. I make a decent living and I have a good time doing so. If you think that spells insecurity perhaps you're straining to find a problem. For me things are working out quite well.

You and Bush are living proof that it's possible to do quite well with little to no education and even less raw intelligence.

You don't know me at all.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Are you sure

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.