ADT Strikes Again

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
I brive a dus
Loading thread data ...

Ending a sentence with a preposition? Poor sentence structure too. Hmmm...

Reply to
alarman

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@e39g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m...

Try using some punctuation. It reads easier.

So what. I am sure the message gets accross. I haven't posted, until recently, in the past several months. I didn't know you could remember anything that far back.

You're over the age of 5

Not at all.

I can't wait but that won't put you on my Christmas card list.

I suppose you have some sort of knowledge of my education, other than a misspelled word. It appears you need some additional punctuation lessons but I don't claim to know anything of your educational level other than the bigotry you seem to openly express here. Obviously, spell check doesn't alway help you through life with everything, now does it. Hopefully, you are not as open with it face to face rather than behind a keyboard.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

You sure seem to get your panties in a wad when we have a discussion. Heaven forbid there is a licensing question or thread. You go ballistic, bringing up ancient history, which you still have all distorted. But, let's not go there again.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.co m...

He is the contract paper shuffle business.

Get a life Fowler. I think the bus fumes have started to take their toll.

Shame on you for letting it happen to begin with. Take some responsibilty. Do some training. Don't hire revolving door commission hacks.

I told you he was in the paper shuffling business. What's the matter, you can't fund your own business?

Your idiocity is sure floating to the top there, Tom. In your analogies, the next thing will be that a doctor's illegiable hand written in a sign that he is uneducated. Or, is that just laziness or stupidity as well?

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Next time there is a NG party at Bass's house, Spawnie will have to be hung upside down and have the bottoms of his feet smacked with a greasy spatula.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Reply to
I brive a dus

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@f63g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...>

Reply to
I brive a dus

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@a22g2000hsc.googlegroups.com...>

Reply to
I brive a dus

Anacin hospital adamant bitter asinine places [stop]

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Hmm. I don't recall reading anything about Bill accepting cash from Columbia. Is that an assumption or is there proof? Note: Commentary by "Rush" does not constitute proof. :^)

That sniper fire thing was the dumbest thing she's ever said. She all but handed Obama the presidency with it.

Huh? We were supposed to accomplish something??? I thought grabbing power was the primary objective. We're talking about politicians here.

Hillary isn't "my girl" though I'd certainly like to see her win the nomination because I think she has a better chance of beating McCain. I'd be just as happy with President Obama though.

You could sign up to become a Ron Paul precinct leader:

formatting link
I figure the odds are that anyone the Democrats put up will win. McCain hasn't figured out that the entire country (with the exception of rich friends of that turnip-brained idiot in the White House) is hurting because Idiot Bush blew the economy on the war. McCain is promising to stay in Iraq for many years -- possibly forever. No American citizen in his right mind is going to vote for someone who wants to continue the Idiot's war.

Americans really do want change. Bush and his cohorts are the most unpopular band of thugs ever to disgrace the halls of our government -- the worst administration since Caligula as one sage write put it. McCain promises to continue most of the idiotic blunders of Bush. He'll lose by a landslide. (I hope)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

The above were incomplete sentences.

I concur.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Redneck foreplay: "Git in the truck, b*tch"

British foreplay: "Turn over please, milady."

Jewish foreplay: Four hours of begging.

Peewee Herman foreplay: "Zzzzip"

Jiminex' foreplay: "Baaaaa"

Cracker's foreplay: glug... glug... glug...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

On Apr 11, 6:50=EF=BF=BDpm, "Robert L Bass" wrote:=

Don''t forget to give us the good news when you get that positive report back from that PET scan.

Reply to
Jim

He got enough from China

It looks like today he might have handed it back

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Care to back that up with something more than empty accusations? I guess not.

Either way, I'll be happy just to get rid of the Idiot and his crooked pals. Just think (well, try anyway), if they indict Rove, Cheney and the rest of the mob after Turnip-brain leaves the White House, there won't be anyone to pardon them. Won't that be nice?

Reply to
Robert L Bass

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.co

responsibilty.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Heh, heh, heh. Worthy calling someone classless is like George Bush calling someone stupid. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

How the hell do you "brive" a "dus" anyway?

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.co wrote:

That is the funniest thing you have said lately. I don't, nor ever did, give two hoots about Shrek's business. I've only tried to correct his misguided assumptions.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Hey Shrek, who invited you to the picnic? Tom and I are doing just fine, so go to your room. You need not speak unless spoken to.

Reply to
Bob Worthy

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.