adt compass software

For years I have had the adt version of compass on my computer and it crashed about 6 months ago and took it with it. I found my disk but it must have been laying on the floor board of a buss and it is unusable. I would like to buy the adt compass software and or a digital copy i really dont care. Please help I have about 85 customers with adt panels installed and need to be able to connect to them. To anyone out there please help.

Reply to
takeemmac
Loading thread data ...

good luck !

Reply to
Crash Gordon

There are copies out there, but even if I were to have need of it and have it... I sure would not admit it. Certainly not to a person I didn't know posting from a name I do not recognize.

Reply to
Bob La Londe

Copies out there floating around on the net. I find this Shocking absolutely shocking :}

Reply to
nick markowitz

erson I didn't know

I think ADT should call Binkeys lawyers and have them sue the SOB's!

Reply to
Jim

come to think on it...there was a copy found on the net a month or so ago - wonder if any downloaded and tried it?

Reply to
Crash Gordon

If you had the software then you should not have any problem answering this question. What was the default password?

Reply to
Chow

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.