Ademco Panels?

Haven't you caught on yet Frank? Mark see's spankings everywhere.

Just humor him and mention the words spanking and leather ..... every once and a while and he'll be satisfied.

Reply to
Jim
Loading thread data ...

Hey, Gilligan, you're a f****ng hypocrite, you know that? Mind your own business....remember? js

Reply to
alarman

Uh oh, now he'll taunt you too

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Let me get this right, Cumguzzler. You think "You stopped? I didn't notice." is funny? How is that funny, you knobgobbler?

Go suck a dick in your fancy bi-sickle uniform.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Big whoop. js

Reply to
alarman

I don't expect you to understand it, at least when you aren't sober

Is that the best you can do?

Reply to
Mark Leuck

Hey ..... there he is! The ole pork licker is back again.

How's the ole dick lick business. You ever figure out how to get those curly hairs out from between your teeth?

Hey .....How's your wife feel about your side business? Oh yeah, that's right, she's got a little going on the side too. Right? I betcha ya can't wait to get the kids involved, eh? That oughta get em through highschool anyway.

Why .... I'd bet even your dog is a slut.

Reply to
Jim

That's it?...That's all you have? That's the worst thing you can think of to say? Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! Sad, dad. js

Reply to
alarman

I can understand your awe. It's hard to insult someone with no mentality.

Reply to
Jim

You are the dick sucker. I noticed you never denied it.

I'll say it again.. Go suck on the c*ck of your choice. I don't care, you are a f****ng fairy. I don't listen to fairies.

Reply to
G. Morgan

Reply to
G. Morgan

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.