access control single door?

Have a legion hall with 1200 members that needs a single door access unit to allow members entry that could be programmed to allow certain members who have not paid dues to be locked out. would prefer using a computer to program.and pull entry reports any suggestions.for an economical unit due not need holidays or any thing like that schedule wise.

Reply to
Nick Markowitz Jr.
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
js

Reply to
Carl Carlson

Have you looked at Brivo systems? The ACS5000 is a two door control expandable to 30. It has a built in web server, so no PC is required on site- just use a web browser from any computer connected to the Internet. Max users is 25,000. I think the panel runs ~$1000.

Reply to
"Fat Tony" D'Amico

Reply to
Nick Lawrence

But you get RMR.. With a standalone they may want to self-administer. I would imagine you would want to admin it yourself, and a computer onsite is not always practical. Jack's solution is a good alternative too.

BTW. I enjoyed you comments regarding CP-01 and the proposed NPFA standard in the recent trade mag. You have an excellent point, what is to prevent would-be burglars or terrorists from reviewing building plans on pubic record.

Reply to
"Fat Tony" D'Amico

Here is something (available at ADI) that you might like. The Access Easy Controller from Bosch. No dedicated computer needed to operate. Works off a web browser interface (like Brivo - but without the monthly fee).

formatting link
?Country=us&CountryLanguage=en&ShowCat=ST_NA%2eProductCatalog%2elobT2873692427

Reply to
Roland Moore

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.