A new approach

It seems that we need to pull together, and come to Jim's aid. I've been thinking about a two-pronged approach:

1 A squad of fire-pissing alarm guys to visit Brinks headquarters and kick ass, and 2 A brain trust of sorts to come up with a new line for Jim.

We could call it:

Friends

United to

Crack

Knuckles and

Bring

Rojas

Into

New

Kinds of

Security

Reply to
shotgun boogie
Loading thread data ...

Reply to
Frank Olson

I'll chime in for the "Canadian Chapter".

Reply to
Frank Olson

From ASA? Hahahahahahahahahaha...

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Yeah, I thought it was funny too.

But as soon as you're dead ..... it just might work.

Anything I can do to help you along..... just let me know.

Reply to
Jim

You could challenge him "pistols at dawn", but he's not allowed to possess a firearm because of his criminal record.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Pistols at dawn is for honorable people.

He doesn't qualify. He'd turn and shoot before the count was up.

He would be treated as a scumbag for the rest of his life, but for him that would be business as usual.

On the other hand, it's quite likely he'd miss anyway. He hasn't been able to touch a gun for too many years. I go to the range regularly. And he'd make a MUCH larger target than I do. MUUUUUCCCCCH larger. In fact, I could probably close my eyes and shoot in the general direction of the smell of dying flesh and still not miss. 357's make a REALLY big hole.

Reply to
Jim

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.