Running Crystal Reports via VBS Script

I am currently running Symposium Server 5. We are also using remedy for ticket tracking. I have a VBS script that connects to the Remedy Oracle Database and runs reports daily, but can not figure out how to make the VBS script connect to the Symposium Database. Here is the VBS script I am using for Remedy:

'

Option Explicit

Dim oApp

Set oApp = CreateObject("CrystalRuntime.Application") Dim oRpt Set oRpt = oApp.OpenReport("C:\\RemedyStats\\Automation\\CrystalVB\\RITSD.rpt",1) oRpt.DiscardSavedData

Dim Table For Each Table in oRpt.Database.Tables Table.SetLogonInfo "ARDBC","miaremedyapp01","RITSDRPT","XXXXXX" Next

Dim FileSystemObject Dim FolderPath2 DIM FolderPath1 Dim FolderObject Set FileSystemObject = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") FolderPath2 = "H:\\automation\\" FolderPath1 = "C:\\RemedyStats\\Automation\\" 'Set FolderObject = FileSystemObject.CreateFolder(CStr(FolderPath2)) 'Set FolderObject = FileSystemObject.CreateFolder(CStr(FolderPath1))

Dim ExportOptions Set ExportOptions = oRpt.ExportOptions ExportOptions.FormatType = 31 ExportOptions.DestinationType = 1 ExportOptions.DiskFileName = FolderPath2 & "RITSD.pdf" ExportOptions.DiskFileName = FolderPath1 & "RITSD.pdf"

oRpt.Export False ' '

Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Reply to
Heelan
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.