Extracting number of calls waiting from BCM for custom use

Hi,

I have a Nortel BCM PABX system running software version 3.7 build

2.4f. I would like to extract information about how many calls we currently have waiting to be answered by our call centre from the BCM. This is so that I can show it on a web page on our intranet site.

I understand that buying wallboards etc is possible but I want to just consume this information so that I can work with it how I like. If this means that I have to buy the licence for a wallboard then I guess that's fine but I just need to get to the info.

I understand that the current real-time reports run as Java applications, making one of these to capture the information would also be possible.

Any help would be much appreciated, thanks,

Sam

Reply to
Sam
Loading thread data ...

Do you have Reporting for Contact Center and associated licenses? On a

3.7 system it would require the Professional Contact Center rather then the basic. My guess is if you want to pull that information from someplace it would be the reporting server you would pull it from rather then the BCM directly. The reporting for contact center server probably has everything you need as far as reports and metrics to be accessed on your intranet. There is also a soft wallboard that can be loaded on the desktop to look at real time que metrics. If you haven't looked at the Reporting for Contact Center server, I would look at it before trying to do a bunch of custom stuff.
Reply to
BamBam

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.