Connection to Unified Manager

Hi,

I have lost connection to the Unified Manager on a remote BCM in my network. This is not a network problem but a problem on the BCM inself. It is running 3.7. What is the recommended way to remotely reboot the system or enable connection once again to the Unified Manager. I imagine it has crashed.

Any advise would be appreciated.

Regards Marc /.

Reply to
Marc Burling
Loading thread data ...

Mark.

Good afternoon.

Do you have IP phones registered in your BCM? Do the connection between BCM and IP Phones lost too? I have a problem in BCM50 here in Brazil, This problem was caused because The BCM has DHCP server enabled in conflict with other DHCP on network, but it easy discovery the problem because all set=B4s in BCM regitration off. It=B4s very important verify all Patches in your system, this can fix your problem.

Regards,

Sergio Marquete

Reply to
s_marquete

If UM is the only thing that stopped working you should go to maintenance and find the link to reset MIS server. This will restart the UM service. Sometimes it stops working if you don't properly logoff a previous session. Time to upgrade to 4.0 too, 3.7 will be discontinued soon ;)

b
Reply to
bjsvec

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.