BCM400 Error Message - Event ID 326

I am getting a minor alarm every minute on my BCM400.

The message is code 326 : "This event is generated when the short-term alarm threshold has been surpassed in the Digital Trunk Interface module for the detection of controlled slip underflow. The module is in a no-new-calls state. DTCM = 0. Intervention is required to find out"

I am struggling to find out where I should be looking to try fix the problem and stop this message.

I was getting a lot of Critical Alarm 75's but after a lot of messing and after BT changed a lot of cards on our PRI this seems to have stopped. I still suspect we have some line issues though, Does anyone know what the above alarm relates to, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
nortel user
Loading thread data ...

What is the clock source set to? I recently had this problem and we managed to solve it by (strange but true) switching the system off, pulling out the DTM and re-seating it, then turning the system back on. Again, strange but true...it hasn't alarmed since.

Reply to
CaptainReboot

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.