BARS/NARS Question

SITE B SITE A SITE C | | (STATE LD NETWORK)

I have a BARS/NARS question... I have three sites (A,B,C) A-is an 81C tied to a State LD Network for all long distance. Sites B/C are both Opt 11Cs that tie back to site A for LD service. Site A/C had BARS/NARS setup, so I setup BARS/NARS in the site B. Sites A/C can dial 8(AC2)+(Area Code) 7digit number+ LD Auth Code without any pauses and the call goes through.

Site B could do this before I built BARS/NARS but had other dialing issues. After Building the BARS/NARS in Site B, I have to add (2) pauses before the LD Auth Code on faxes or I will get a fast busy. Or if I dial direct I have to wait for 2nd dial tone before entering the LD Auth Code - WHY?

I have found if the set CLS is UNR and I dial the ACOD to the RDB, then I can dial the whole string of numbers without waiting, or if I change my Test NPA under AC2 to an SPN. Why will it work as an SPN and not a NPA?

Sorry for the lengthy explanation.... and thanks in advance for any assistance!

Reply to
mjamm
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.