REGION FREE SONY DAV-FX100W

**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

Hi, guys,

Is there any region free hack for Sony DAV-FX100W

Thanks!

Flavio

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***

formatting link
Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reply to
Flavio Silva
Loading thread data ...

It's not on videohelp.com; that's the site I use. Didn't see it on a few other sites I tried. Sorry, Flavio. Hope someone can find it somewhere. Good luck!

Reply to
vij

Maybe cos it's a HTiB, that's why I couldn't find much region hack info on it. Maybe region hackers don't bother much with HTiBs, I dunno.

Here's one solution though: copy the DVD on your DVD burner in your computer, and remove the region protection.

Reply to
vij
**** Post for FREE via your newsreader at post.usenet.com ****

Hi, VIJ,

Thanks for the tip! Anyay I've heard that some people do a hardware bypass or something.. I'll keep digging a bit more.

Thanks!

Maybe cos it's a HTiB, that's why I couldn't find much region hack info on it. Maybe region hackers don't bother much with HTiBs, I dunno.

Here's one solution though: copy the DVD on your DVD burner in your computer, and remove the region protection.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= *** Usenet.com - The #1 Usenet Newsgroup Service on The Planet! ***

formatting link
Download - 19 Seperate Servers - 90,000 groups - Uncensored

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Reply to
Flavio Silva

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.