Where is home automation show?

I used to go to a big home automation show in Orlando Fl by Reed Expo.

They either don't do it any more or I just couldn't find it.

Where can I find the largish home automation shows?

Larry

Reply to
larryalk
Loading thread data ...

Its still there. The spring show is in Orlando, FL and the fall show in Long Beach, CA. Its industry only.

March 6-10, 2007

formatting link

Reply to
Steve

Hi Larry,

EHExpo runs from March 6-10, 2007. Here's a link.

formatting link
It's an excellent HA trade show and conference. If you're in the trade passes are free. I don't recall what the policy is concerning end users. If you need a ticket let me know and I'll have them send one to you. I normally attend the EHExpo but this year I'll be in Brazil at the time so I'll have to miss it.

CEDIA also runs excellent trades shows. Their expo is in Denver this year running Sep 5-9. If you're an installer, CEDIA is probably worth joining. They have good educational seminars for new techs and even some good stuff for more experienced folks. Here's their calendar:

formatting link
Reed also does the ISC trade shows. These are primarily electronic security related expos but there's plenty of HA representation as well. They're not in Florida though. Here's the NYC event for Sep 11-12
formatting link
ISC is supposedly "trade only" but if you want to attend let me know and I'll get you a pass.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

are free. I don't recall what the policy is

one to you. I normally attend the EHExpo but this

running Sep 5-9. If you're an installer, CEDIA is

even some good stuff for more experienced folks.

related expos but there's plenty of HA representation

get you a pass.

I'd very much like to get a trade pass for the EHExpo and CEDIA as I need to get up to speed and get some hands on with what's available these days.

My address is: Larry Alkoff PMB 296

6705 Hwy 290 West #502 Austin TX 78735

BTW, I posted my snail mail address here because there is no email address on your web site.

Thanks very much for your offer and hope you are feeling better.

Larry

Reply to
larryalk

get you a pass.

It is trade only you dumb f*ck. I pity the fool walking around in there with an Ass Home Electronics badge.

Reply to
Carnival Midway Hawker

I registered you for the EHExpo at the Orange County Convention Center. I don't have your email address so the ticket will come by mail rather than email. I submitted your information to CEDIA as well. They'll send you a registration packet by snail mail, too. Have fun at the shows.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

You're a very stupid man. You posted personal information that will never be erased and worse yet, you got involved with RLB.

Reply to
Carnival Midway Hawker

As to a schmuck like you that posts anonymously to usenet?

Reply to
Bill Kearney

He isn't as anonymous as he'd like to think he is. It's one of J Graham Morgan's (of ASA infamy) numerous aliases. He's an oft-unemployed alarm installer from Waco, TX.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

don't have your email address so the ticket will come by

They'll send you a registration packet by snail mail, too.

As usual, you have been very helpful Robert. Thanks very much,

Larry

Reply to
larryalk

You're most welcome.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.