To Donate: New, sealed Visual Studio Standard Edition 2005 (not Express, not 2003)

Folks,

I have a new, sealed, unregistered copy of Visual Studio 2005 Standard Edition with COA ( not Express, not 2003 or earlier) that I received from Microsoft and that is excess to my needs because I have the Professional version.

It is a "Comprehensive developer tool for building high-performance client/server-based Microsoft Windows Web, Smartphone, and Pocket PC solutions."

It is marked "Not for Resale" . So I'm giving it away, not selling it ;-)

This is not the free Express Edition. This Standard Edition has retail/street price of ~$225. "Not for Sale" copies like mine are offered for $58on eBay.

Email me if interested and you are working on a HomeSeer or other useful HA application in VB and are willing to share your results and code with the community.

Thanks ... Marc

Visit my Personal Home Automation and Electronics Internet Porch Sale. New items being posted as they emerge from storage

formatting link

Marc_F_Hult

formatting link

Reply to
Marc_F_Hult
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.