Insteon question

I didn't think to try this when I was testing the Insteon starter kit.

Page 35 of the Insteon whitepaper (released after I returned the starter kit to Martin Custer at AutomatedOutlet.com) implies that Insteon receivers can 'hear' an Insteon signal even if there is an X-10 signal present at the same time.

If anyone has Insteon, a TM751 & an HR12A they can test this by holding down a Dim or Bright button on the HR12A while sending an Insteon command.

Reply to
Dave Houston
Loading thread data ...

Dave,

Thought you'd find this info interesting (re: Smarthome) -

First Alert Home Safety Products to Incorporate Smarthome's INSTEON Technology

formatting link
Smarthome's INSTEON Home Control Networking Technology Embraced by Somfy
formatting link
INSTEON Alliance Reports Over 40 New Third Party INSTEON-Enabled Products in Active Development
formatting link
Smarthome INSTEON Alliance Passes 300-Member Mark
formatting link

Dave Houst> I didn't think to try this when I was testing the Insteon starter kit. >

Reply to
jcm

Reply to
Dave Houston

X-No-archive: yes On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 11:19:04 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@whocares.com (Dave Houston) used recycled pixels to say:

To quote Mark Twain: "There are three kinds of lies, lies, damned lies and statistics" "Statistics" should also include sales .PDF's!

------------------------------------------------ Autobot This Spammers!

mailto:postmaster@127.0.0.1 (to reply to actual address, dispense the dots before and after sirname.

Reply to
The Alien

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.