For Graham, Robert, and Coppernob

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@b28g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... Snip............

ok if this was a snippet can you please provide us with the relevant code...

and please don't tell us you already did...post it again so that we can see it for good..

Reply to
Petem
Loading thread data ...

You've not only "missed the point", you've missed the whole damn spaceship.

Really? "The code" really says that, does it?? Care to tell us what section and paragraph?

Hmmmm... I seem to recall Frank saying very much the same thing. Changed your tune, have you?

It _is_ fully "code compliant" to connect a single or multi-station smoke alarm to a security panel or auto dialer. I quite honestly don't know what to make of your continued insistance that it's not. Are you really that stupid? What planet did you say you were from??

You really are that stupid!! Let's review the relevant code:

NFPA 72-2002 11.7.6.7 "Installations that include the connection of single- or multiple-station alarms with other input or output devices, such as but not limited to relay modules, remote signaling devices, phone dialers, security panels, heat detectors, and manual pull stations, shall be permitted, providing that an open or short circuit of the wiring leading to these input or output devices does not prevent normal operation of the single- or multiple-station alarm."

Do you honestly believe what you're saying here? What are you smoking, Mr. Bass? Whatever it is, it's put your "IQ" way into the negative numbers.

Well, Duh-uhhh!

Yeppers.

In the mean time you're doing those customers who know the short-comings of such a system a huge disservice in not providing them (or informing them of) the option.

But it's _not_ true, Mr. Bass. Such a connection _is_ fully code compliant.

I have no such excuse and I will go on record as saying that Bass has got to be the biggest idiot in this arm of the "Milky Way".

What a load of crap!

No, actually. You haven't.

Please explain what you mean by "out of context". "Out of context" of what?? The subject of the original thread that started all this was whether-or-not it was acceptable to connect 110VAC single or multi-station smoke alarms to a security panel. NFPA clearly allows such a connection with but _one_ proviso: "that an open or short circuit of the wiring leading to these input or output devices does not prevent normal operation of the single- or multiple-station alarm."

Did you not read that he talked it over with the local electrical inspector??

This is by no means a "contest", Mr. Bass. You really are dense, aren't you (one might say "Jovian" in your stupidity).

Reply to
FIRETEK

He can't because it doesn't exist.

He's posted the definition of a fire alarm system on which he's based his whole argument. He's either confused (which could be related to the chemo-therapy he's undergoing) or he really doesn't have a clue. I refuse to believe he's deliberately making himself look stupid because of "personal animus".

Leave it be Pete. Either way, there's no point in arguing with him. I've posted the relevant section of code several times.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"Chemo-therapy"? Did I miss something??

Reply to
FIRETEK

He has cancer. He's recently had surgery to remove a portion of his lung. I hope he makes a complete recovery. We both lost parents to cancer and I know you wouldn't wish that on anyone.

Reply to
Frank Olson

"FIRETEK" a écrit dans le message de news: zG0Lg.12432$rd7.9042@edtnps89...

No,and if it fail,we wont miss anything too...

Reply to
Petem

My mom do have the same illness,but still I cant just think of him as a human,a troll would fit more what I think of him....

Reply to
Petem

You're absolutely right and I, too, wish you a speedy and full recovery, Mr. Bass.

Reply to
FIRETEK

And in another message, "Petem" pontificated:

Sir (and I use that term loosely), those comments were totally and completely uncalled for. I find it amazing that anyone would take you or your comments seriously after posting such mean-spirited comments toward a fellow person (not to mention your atrocious grammar).

Even though I disagree with some of Robert's opinions, I (and I believe most civilized humans) would never stoop as low as you have.

BTW, Robert -- I wish you a full and speedy recovery.

Kurt

Reply to
Kurt Delaney

Robert's done far worse (with better grammar).

Reply to
Frank Olson

formatting link

Reply to
G. Morgan

"G. Morgan" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

bAss is playing a game and been acting like a jerk in newsgroup for the last

10 years +

in the rec.aviation newsgroup in the past and now in the alt.security one ,he is a piece of shit and doent even deserve to be treated like an insect

I know that if you wait long enough you will see the evil in him...

Reply to
Petem

"G. Morgan" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Please go read this..its not anymore on the yahoo server but its still in google cache

http://72.14.207.104/search?q=cache:w8oka2JDsDQJ:

formatting link

Reply to
Petem

good thing Roberts not Jewish, petem would have really given it to him then.:)

Reply to
Bif

He claims he's half Jewish, whatever that means.

Reply to
G. Morgan

that explain a lot!

Reply to
Petem

Robert won't reply to this. Not because he's wrong (and won't admit it), but because you've called him stupid.

Reply to
Frank Olson

The truth often hurts.

Reply to
FIRETEK

Ain't that the truth! :-)

Reply to
Frank Olson

Thanks

Have not yet decided on final solution, but I appreciate the post!

Reply to
Coppernob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.