CM15A

So...I spent the better half of this night searching the internet for information on how to use the CM15A with anything other than the ActiveHome Pro software - I couldn't find anything - unfortunately - except a few Linux hacks.

Any news on this one?

Thanks, Torsten

Reply to
Torsten Brasch
Loading thread data ...

The device itself is actually working fine so far and the features are good, too. I just don't want to use the software. I'm sure HomeSeer will support it eventually. But thanks anyway, I'm going to take a look at the 1132CUP ;-)

Reply to
Torsten Brasch

Really? That's a bummer - I love the HomeSeer software. In the meantime, I have a little PHP page running to turn lights on and off - works fine and I could expand it easily - but hey - don't have the time :-(

I def>

Reply to
Torsten Brasch

Why don't you put it back in it's cute little box and get a refund. I just gave up and went with SmartHome 1132CUP and have never regretted my decision. The software is a little cumbersome to use but the interface is great!

The best thing about dating a homeless person is that at the end of the date, you can drop them off anywhere.

Reply to
Ida Slapter

You will wait a long time, I asked Homeseer about supporting the CM15A, and they said no plans at the moment :-(. Maybe if they get enough requests, they will change their mind.

Reply to
John Perry

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.