Channel Vision A-BUS systems

I am looking for feedback from users of the Channel Vision A-BUS system. Lacking that, I will take opinions from non users. Are their components of good quality and reliable? Any input would be appreciated.

Dennis

Reply to
Dennis
Loading thread data ...

I haven't used Channel Vision's A-BUS on my own installations only because I've been a Russound dealer for many years but I have sold a few of them through my online store. So far customer feedback has been mostly positive. The company is good about honoring their warranty and other products of theirs I've used have been good quality.

Best of luck with your project.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Robert,

Thanks for the feedback, and glad to see you back and doing well.

Dennis

Robert L Bass wrote:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
Dennis

Thanks for the feedback, and glad to see you back and doing well.

Dennis

Thanks, Dennis. I'm back part time for now -- working a few hours a day for the next couple of weeks. Once I begin chemo I'll be off for a few weeks (not sure how long yet). Anyway, the surgery was successful. The doctor says it doesn't appear to have metastasized. I'm getting stronger each day but I won't exactly be running the marathon any time soon. :^)

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Did the doctor's BBB report look like yours

Bass Home Electronics 4883 Fallcrest Cir Sarasota, FL 34233 Telephone: (941) 925-9747 Fax: (941) 925-9747

formatting link

formatting link

formatting link

See the BBB report on line before you purchase from this vendor.

There is a lot more to consider than just a low price when shopping on the internet. Don't become the next victim. SEE THE REPORT BELOW

formatting link

Reply to
Group-Moderator

Dennis,

I just received a flier from ChannelVision and in it they mentioned a couple of A-Bus products which may be of interest to you and to others debating whether to go with ChannelVision or Russound. One is a model AB-311 "iBus" iPod Wall Dock for A-Bus. The unit serves as an on-wall local input module to play iPod source material. Another is their AB-413ES 1x4 distribution module. For single-source systems this seems like a reasonably priced alternative.

Last is an AB-903 which is a complete single source, 4-zone kit. I'll post the products and pricing on my website shortly.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Robert,

Thanks for the info. I'll take a look. I thought they had a unit 404 that sounds like the 413s you described, wonder what the difference would be.

Dennis

Robert L Bass wrote:

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D>

Reply to
Dennis

I'm not sure. I've installed mostly Russound, ChannelPlus and Zantech so I didn't get into the details of Channel Vision as much. From what I've seen though it's pretty good stuff.

Sorry I haven't added all the products to my website yet. I still have very little energy yet. I hope to be more fully on my feet in a few more weeks. I'll try to get the ChannelVision stuff done soon though.

Reply to
Robert L Bass

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.