cameras in a car?

Hi All,

I'm having a bit a problem with some local hoods. I need a two camera system for my car that covers the front and rear. An additional microphone channel would be nice if possible. I don't want the cameras or mic to be readily identifiable - the goal is to get good quality video of the status quo. Time and date stamp on the recorder would be nice if possible.

Is anything available under $1000 that will do this? I'm really concerned about adapting off-the-shelf components because of the environment in a car

- heat, vibration, etc.

Any ideas appreciated.....

Reply to
David Stiles
Loading thread data ...

A 12 time laps recorder in the trunk. A Mimi cam in a Kleenex box on the back deck. A mini cam in the fussy dice from the front visor.

You could go wireless to the house.

Reply to
Rich

Like the other reply states cameras can be hidden in any object. Wooly hat,

1x glove on dash, cleenex (like stated) air freshner. There are plenty of 12 volt 4 camera DVRs that are available, you don't need to worry about vibration if you only use it when vehicle is parked.
Reply to
Les George

Check out

formatting link
The "Oh No" episode is the funniest.

Reply to
Frank Olson

Hi, I am not sure about price, but look

formatting link
i think they have what you need.

Chris

Reply to
C.Waterhill

Try here:

formatting link

Reply to
Frank Olson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.