Why is my box listening for some other ISP?

My ISP is in a Midwest state, far from Colorado.

This is from my firewall Listening on port 130, 16608, 154, 16614

C:\\Windows\\system\\Rnapp.exe udp 4.131.13.37:nbname C:\\Windows\\system\\Rnappe.exe tcp 4.131.13.37:nbsession C:\\Windows\\system\\Rnappe.exe tcp 4.131.13.37:nbdatag

Why does my firewall show me (Rnappe.exe) "listening" for the following outfit in Colorado?

(I am in the Midwest. As far as I know, my ISP has no connection with the following outfit.)

IP: 4.131.13.37 OrgName: Level 3 Communications, Inc. OrgID: LVLT Address: 1025 Eldorado Blvd. City: Broomfield StateProv: CO PostalCode: 80021 Country: US

--------------------------------

What gives?

Reply to
Italy Anonymous Remailer
Loading thread data ...

Level 3 are a bandwidth provider for many ISPs and Data Centres

Reply to
William Tasso

I asked the techs at my ISP if there was a connection with Level 3 and they said no.

Evidently, I will have to send an email to head honcho of my ISP and get a more definitive answer on this.

I use a good AV + an anti-trojan product and didn't think I had gotten infected by some boob or other's trojan. I just wanted to hear another opinon.

Thanks!

Reply to
Italy Anonymous Remailer

I asked the techs at my ISP if there was a connection with Level 3 and they said no.

Evidently, I will have to send an email to head honcho of my ISP and get a more definitive answer on this.

I use a good AV + an anti-trojan product and didn't think I had gotten infected by some boob or other's trojan. I just wanted to hear another opinon.

Thanks!

Reply to
Italy Anonymous Remailer

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.