where is this IP address

In article , jean-Pierre wrote: :Normally my Norton Internet Firewall knows where the intrusion addrersses :are from. :However to-day he was not able to find it, any body know the origin of this :address : 85.165.165.209 ?

inetnum: 85.165.0.0 - 85.165.255.255 netname: NO-TELENOR-DSL-3 descr: Telenor Business Solutions AS country: NO

remarks: - - Please send abuse reports to snipped-for-privacy@telenor.net - -

The closest system that I find that answers is gigabit ethernet stack #4, module #0, port #10 in the domain ti.telenor.net, but I do not know enough about Norway or Telenor's configuration to guess where exactly that might be.

Reply to
Walter Roberson
Loading thread data ...

Looks like Oslo, Norway.

Using dnsstuff.com as an IPWHOIS:

inetnum: 85.165.0.0 - 85.165.255.255 netname: NO-TELENOR-DSL-3 descr: Telenor Business Solutions AS country: NO admin-c: SE802-RIPE tech-c: TRR5-RIPE tech-c: TBS-RIPE status: ASSIGNED PA remarks: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - remarks: - - For abuse matters, mailto: *****@telenor.net - - - remarks: - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - notify: *************@telenor.net mnt-by: AS8210-MNT mnt-by: TNXHM-MNT mnt-lower: AS8210-MNT mnt-routes: AS8210-MNT mnt-domains: TNXHM-MNT changed: ***@telenor.net 20041118 changed: ******@telenor.net 20041122 source: RIPE

role: Telenor Routing Registry address: Telenor Networks AS address: Snaroyveien 30 address: N-1331 Fornebu address: Norway phone: +47 67 89 00 00

Reply to
ABC

Normally my Norton Internet Firewall knows where the intrusion addrersses are from. However to-day he was not able to find it, any body know the origin of this address : 85.165.165.209 ? Thanks in advance, Jean-Pierre

Reply to
jean-Pierre

Try

formatting link
enter the address.

Gr. Jan

Reply to
OldBoy

Thanks a lot !

Reply to
jean-Pierre

Thanks Gr Jan.

Reply to
jean-Pierre

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.