WallWatcher Author

Hello:

I have started using your version of WW that has been configured to work with the Watchguard FireBox SOHO Firewall appliance series. I am glad I can return to WW as my log viewer.

However, I do have a little concern about the WW Remote Name/Message column of the log viewer and the message that could be given in that area when the

*inbound* traffic is going to the External IP of the WG and it's actually being discarded by the FW. I wonder if a message can so indicate that action as I know that is what is in the WG logs and that message was being shown by the other log viewer I was using.

If there are any other messages that concern a discard or blocking action for inbound or outbound that can be placed in the message area, it would be very good. Maybe, it can be an optional setting when the router selection is set to WG.

Duane :)

Reply to
Duane Arnold
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.