PDA/Pocket PC VPN to PIX ?

I can't seem to get this working, and all I can find on the net are articles that say it can't be done.

I have tried the stuff that came with it (it is a Dell Pocket PC) and tried a couple of VPN clients for PDA.

I find that hard to believe that it can't be done, so I am asking here if anyone has had any luck with an IPSEC 3-DES VPN between a Pocket PC/PDA and a Cisco PIX or ASA 5500 ?

Any help gratefully received.

Reply to
BlankReg
Loading thread data ...

In article , BlankReg wrote: :I can't seem to get this working, and all I can find on the net are articles :that say it can't be done.

:I have tried the stuff that came with it (it is a Dell Pocket PC) and tried :a couple of VPN clients for PDA.

:I find that hard to believe that it can't be done, so I am asking here if :anyone has had any luck with an IPSEC 3-DES VPN between a Pocket PC/PDA and :a Cisco PIX or ASA 5500 ?

Perhaps "Apani Network WindowsMobile VPN Client" ?

formatting link
The information earlier in that suggests that -possibly- you might be able to get a connection to a PIX if you set the PIX up to receive L2TP.

formatting link

Reply to
Walter Roberson

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.