PC Optimizer Pro virus – intro and removal guide

Reply to
glc71gc
Loading thread data ...

When i Switch my laptop on it says Optimizer pro ;( i need to get rid of it its annoying me I was thinking if it was True but it wasnt

Reply to
thekillogamer

I've used the 7 days free trial of arride pc optimizer,and I'm pretty happy with what it does so I think I'm going to pay for a 2 year subscription. A rride Pc Optimizer almost everything it does than other softwares, I tried most of them only Arride Pc Optimizer increase my PC performance almost 40 % I am too much happy its a great software. Please try it.

formatting link
formatting link

Reply to
jhasomya69

This is an awesome and very informative post for know about the pc optimizer proi removal guide. I want to introduced to you with a Arride PC Optimizer software for the best health of your computer.

Choose from here-

formatting link

Reply to
arridepcoptimizer

trust me everyone probably will get this program so be careful

Reply to
scolin240

PC Optimizer is a software Optimizer is what's needed to keep computers run ning at lightning-quick speeds. Available via download and compatible with the latest versions of Windows, the software is a complete suite of tools d esigned to ensure PCs remain clean of viruses and other spyware that can sl ow performance.

Learn More About :-

formatting link

Reply to
kayer.jenkins005

e software which is always there to help . it is not a virus nor any malwar e . it is a simple registry cleaner software . which gives and tells errors in your system which is required o clean . i am personally using this soft ware from so long and its so easy to use and also keep daily care of my Pc . rest i found this article on microsoft community which you all must tread .

ro does not have potentially unwanted behaviors. Microsoft has released def inition 1.145.58.0 which no longer detects this program as malware. "

LOL. OK THEN EXPLAIN this. why do they require you to get an extra program to uninstall??? Better yet why can't they put an install in at the first pl ace??? Why do malwarebytes and other high quality anti virus find this as a virus??? Why did it make my computer use a proxy that doesn't exist??? Why did it cause my computer to burn up its hard drive completely (i'm serious ly not joking i have to get a new hard drive for my pc)??? Why do they requ ire you to pay them before it will even do anything other than a fake antiv irus scan??? Why did it implement strange registry keys (found ones that sa id HAHA YOUR *i censored this* NOW MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)??? I BET YOU BRIBED MICROSOFT INTO IT SINCE YOU ARE A P.U.P. OFC. on a side note did you guys k now that tech support from india is typically a scam? LOL they don't hide t hat because it showed be they were in india somewhere. SOMEONE EXPLAIN THAT ?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Reply to
thomasnightriver888

On Sunday, November 30, 2014 11:41:30 PM UTC-5, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote :

rs running at lightning-quick speeds. Available via download and compatible with the latest versions of Windows updates so we can keep hacking you, th e software is a complete suite of tools designed to ensure PCs have trillio ns of viruses and other spyware that can slow performance. We will also rip you off for your money.

Reply to
thomasnightriver888

ive software which is always there to help . it is not a virus nor any malw are . it is a simple registry cleaner software . which gives and tells erro rs in your system which is required o clean . i am personally using this so ftware from so long and its so easy to use and also keep daily care of my P c . rest i found this article on microsoft community which you all must tre ad .

Pro does not have potentially unwanted behaviors. Microsoft has released d efinition 1.145.58.0 which no longer detects this program as malware. "

BAD BAD BAD. Just ask your local computer service shop - they'll set you s traight if they know what they're talking about - which is what I did - it will cost me $132 to have them remove it. This may be my last resort.

ous times. It just won't allow you to like any normal program would. I've looked up numerous sites and there are many fakes posing as legitimate solu tions to my problem but they are only decoys and bluffs.

ch ones to trust. Darfun 8/8/2014 seems to be genuine. Will check it out.

get rid of it.

locks your computer. I knew about that because it rendered an older comput er of mine useless. They said they can restore that too. This may be my o nly option - costly as it is, it may be cheaper than trying to find somethi ng on the internet to solve my problems.

e. Every time I stsart my computer I have to close at least 10 pop-ups bef ore I can proceed, and then they keep popping up about every 20 minutes whi le I'm using the computer, and every time I open a new program.

Malware bytes is recommended in my opinion. they are "always on the up and up"

Reply to
thomasnightriver888

ed Adwcleaner, whic his made by adaware. That actually worked like a charm. Not only did it get rid of Optimizer Pro, it also got rid of other really annoying adware like zedo and "browse to save" ("browse to save" I found wa s particularly nasty, as it really wormed its way in to my computer. It's t he virus that automatically links words that I read on the Internet to rand om Web ads. It apparently disguises itself in the most random file in your Web browsing program, so most anti-virus programs dont' even recognize it).

You PURCHASED Adwcleaner?

Do you realize it's free and does not require payment to use in any way sha pe or form? It is a legitimate entry-level crapware/spyware scanner/remover , but you should NOT have had to pay for it.

Reply to
tehnubby

unning at lightning-quick speeds. Available via download and compatible wit h the latest versions of Windows, the software is a complete suite of tools designed to ensure PCs remain clean of viruses and other spyware that can slow performance.

No. It is PUPs. It is not legitimate. It does nothing for your computer tha t is beneficial. I have a feeling we have some of the scammers invading thi s thread.

Reply to
tehnubby

On Wednesday, August 8, 2012 at 8:45:44 PM UTC-4, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote: Many don't seem aware of this because it has the same symptoms as hardware failure, and on my side some of the techs don't test and just replace the hard drive, never finding the actual cause.

If your techs are replacing hard drives without testing them with proper software, then I would NEVER hire you as my tech.

Some tech you are.

Reply to
mbanfill

If you are looking automatically cleaning for such kind of issue, so you can check this

formatting link

Reply to
akash.securebit

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.