Mysecurity shield virus removal

My Security Shield

It is a rogue antispyware program which very dangerous and can lead to a complete paralysis of your computer. It created only for one =96 to trick you into buying the so-called full version of the software.

My Security Shield presents itself as a computer protection tool. It won=92t shield a PC from viruses because MySecurityShield is a hoax. Do not install this program if you have a choice! My Security Shield is usually installed secretly by trojans. My Security Shield puts a bunch of harmless files during installation process and it later reports the same files as they were infections. The victim is then prompted to pay for deleting the fake threats.... see the tutorial below to learn how to remove mysecurity shield virus

formatting link

Reply to
darfun
Loading thread data ...

formatting link
Removal tools (or instructions for manual removal) are no solution to an infection, particularly not with malware that may download more malware or may give an attacker remote access. One can never be sure what else was modified on the system and thus can never be certain that the malware was removed entirely.

cu

59cobalt
Reply to
Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers

Reply to
darfun

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.