Norton Personal Firewall

Go here

formatting link
and buy it like everyone else...

Reply to
Kerodo
Loading thread data ...

Hi there,

I am new to the whole newsgroup thing, so please take that into consideration when you read this:

I need a copy of Norton Antivirus and Norton Personal Firewall.........the registered type, if you know what I mean. How can I go about getting this??

Reply to
killerb1

Try reading some "messages" in alt.binaries.warez

Reply to
Charlie

"killerb1" wrote in news:waDLc.4453$BX.2982@lakeread08:

I take it Mommy and Daddy aren't around anymore to purge their wallets for the money to buy you stuff. Now it's time to earn and spend your own money to buy what you want. No retail computer stores in your area? There are lots of online vendors, including Symantec's own online store. Go to eBay but be wary; make sure you make an inquiry AND get a reply from the seller if their feedback is iffy or their history is short. Make sure to ask exactly what you will get in the deal. Too many idiots use eBay to sell software that is actually illegal (and sometimes outright pirated), like those "Corporate Editions" of Windows that the pirate is slicing out from a volume license that they have no right to resell or even redistribute outside their own organization.

Afraid to purchase online? For safety in purchasing online, see if your credit card provider has a feature where you can create temporary credit card number that impose a dollar limit and also expire. I'm not an avid fan of MBNA but they do have their ShopSafe that lets you create a temporary credit card. You can specify a maximum dollar value so you can never be charged more than that. You can expire the temp card in one month (or longer if you expect repeated charges to get placed against your card, like a subscription). You can kill the temp card. It helps to limit your exposure.

Reply to
*Vanguard*

It's available for purchase on the Amazon web site, if you know what I mean. (I do assume you are not asking us to help you steal.)

Thor

Reply to
Thor Kottelin

Take a ride down to your local WalMart store and buy a legal copy, its cheap, and every town has a WalMart.

Michael

Reply to
Michael

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.