Norton Internet Security Intrusion Detection Alerts

Not all the time, but occasionally, upon visiting trusted sites such as imdb.com, for example, I would get Intrusion Detection Alerts pertaining to the bd Bladerunner 0.80a. Following that alert, I get a popup window alert that states: "The document contains no data." Thus, the web page fails to load. Requesting more information from the original security alert window, traces the "intruder" to my own localhost address 127.0.0.1

1. Does anybody know what causes this, and how to fix it? It gets really annoying when I can't load web pages that I need to get to.

On this security alert window, there is a box to check for "Don't create a security alert for this again" ... and I accidentally checked it off. I no longer get this security alert, but I still get the alert for "The document contains no data" when visiting some trusted sites (but not all the time).

1. Does anybody know how to turn these alerts back on?

I tried contacting Symantec, but they can't seem to answer a simple question. If I am able to turn this alert off, how come I can't turn it back on? I've searched around and can't find a solution.

Thanks.

Reply to
Ronald
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.