Netscreen Certification Course Materials

Greets - does anyone have a soft copy of the Netscreen "Implementing Netscreen Security Gateways" course materials? I'm also looking for other recommendations for study materials for the JN0-520 test. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
dr
Loading thread data ...

"Configuring Netscreen Firewalls" book - check on Amazon. Very good book. Would easily relplace the course material above.

Also Netscreen forum/mailing list ...

formatting link
formatting link
alan

Reply to
Alan Strassberg

I've got that book, I'm not that impressed with it. Its OK but in no way would it get your through a JNCIA-FW certification.

Reply to
Mark S

Yeah, while the book was written by NetScreen guys, it's meant for you to learn the firewall inside and out (which will definitely get you past the exam) but is not course material. The Boson practice tests were barely ok, but will get you a bit further just for testing. In my opinion, after taking the exam, if you have been in a firewall long enough to know it, then you can do pretty well on the exam, just know IPSec, Transparent mode, and Layer 3 pretty well.

Reply to
Munpe Q

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.