kaspersky antihacker

I've installed this personal firewall when I receive a DDoS attack the program give me this message: "Attention! on wednesday 27 april 2005 at 13.54.40 your computer was attacked. Attack type: DDoS (denied servicing). Acces to your computer is temporary blocked." from now on my personal computer don't surf the net, for restart the navigation I must put the "Current security level" at "allow all", then I open a internet explorer page and then put "Current security level" at requested level before the attack. this kind of alarm isn't good when I am downloading from a server or FTP because the download was stopeed bay alarm. what do I do for save the system from DDoS attack and don't stop the download?

Reply to
d`3Dge
Loading thread data ...

How does the braindead piece of software decide what is a DDoS attack and what not?

That so called 'security software' is crap.

Offer no services from your box.

Uninstall that completely braindead piece of software, it doesn't protect you and does more harm than good. Hopefully a clean unstall is possible, otherwise install the operating system again from clean media.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kueter

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.