IS YOUR COMPUTER SECURE !!! TAKE THIS TEST -- THEN JOIN US !!!

In Message-ID: posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2004 02:22:13 GMT, wrote: Begin

The first three "tests" are simple redirects to Gibson's site.

Reply to
Bart Bailey
Loading thread data ...

Geez, could this poster imitate spam-speak any worse? Same crap that used to popup using the Messenger NT service until everyone started shutting down that service or properly configured their firewalls.

Reply to
Vanguard

TO ALL INTERNET USERS -- YOU ARE AT RISK !!!

All your "information" stored on your computer could be exposed 24 hours a day !!!"

***You can guard your PRIVACY with our software !!! *** This program has proven effective in years of trials with thousands of computers !!

Take this challenage -- go to our website at: myinvisusdirect.com/spotty3443 Explore the websight and take the free computer scan. Find out for yourself how much dangerous material is deposited on your computer. Search for for viruses, spyware, adware, trojan horses, and hacker tools. Investigate the firewall provided by the software.

A GREAT OPPORTUNITY IS WAITING !!!

THIS SOFTWARE IS THE REAL THING !!!!

E-mail me if you have any questions. Paul

Reply to
SECURTYman

No thanks...I always go to

formatting link
and test there. Steve Gipson is a known hacker...if he says your computer is safe, I tend to listen.

Reply to
Anonymous

SPAMMERS ARE ALL AROUND YOU - TRYING TO STEAL EVERYTHING YOU HAVE

but that means trusting you - and who would trust a spammer?

That's funny - the domain was only created on 30 September 2004, and hosted at a domain that only got it's assignment on 15 September 2004. That should tell you something about this offer.

and get infected. The way you get infected, ripped off, or zombied is by downloading and installing bad software from places that you never heard of before. If you don't install bad software, and don't tell your computer to automatically install stuff because you can't be bothered learning what it is, you won't get infected. What a strange concept!!!

They all will be installed for you - _just_ by visiting our site!!!

Uhuh.

Reply to
Moe Trin

once you go to

formatting link
you have to click on ShieldsUP!...in the next page, you need to scroll down to the *Hot Spots* section and click on ShieldsUP! again there. In the next page, you need to click on the Proceed button. Then you will see two rows of silver tool bars and you need to click on "All Service Ports" button under the ShieldsUP!! Services section. It is several clicks into it, but I like the presentation of the probed ports.

Reply to
Anonymous

In Message-ID: posted on Wed, 10 Nov 2004 23:20:35 GMT, wrote: Begin

Yeah, I know, I was just commenting that the site itself doesn't offer any new probe tests, but hands that task off to GRC. My favorite is still pcflank

Reply to
Bart Bailey

OK...I'll give it a try...

Reply to
Anonymous

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.