Is Comodo perspective firewall?

Then why can't you even differ a firewall from a host-based packet filter?

No.

Obviously.

Reply to
Sebastian Gottschalk
Loading thread data ...

Most likely.

Most likely.

Most likely.

• taking a break from political correctness *
Reply to
B. Nice

There is a big difference between being PC and being polite.

Reply to
Leythos

Are you saying that one can't be PC and polite at the same time?

Reply to
B. Nice

No, I'm saying that being polite and being PC are not the same. PC is a left leaning thing that often abandons truth, being polite doesn't mean hiding from truth, even if it hurts.

Reply to
Leythos

You are basically saying that in a country where such things are allowed, free speech no longer exists - out of fear of getting shot. Worrying...

Reply to
B. Nice

And I am saying that PC is gaining terrain.

Reply to
B. Nice

And I'm saying that being PC is much like telling lies, talking false things, and saying things that may not be the truth - which, sadly, is gaining ground in the world.

Reply to
Leythos

That's just an opinion. Being PC does not by definition imply lying or talking false things.

Reply to
B. Nice

No, but you "CAN" be PC and lie, directly, because being PC means that you have to appear nice, even when it's not the truth.

Being Nice is not the same, I can be nice while telling someone that they are going to die, that their wife has been cheating on them, that they have bad breath.... If I was being PC I would just say "see you later" to the person about to die, or I would say "No, I've not seen your wife in ages" or I would say "I have to be going" to the person with bad breath....

Reply to
Leythos

Agreed.

Erhmm, no... that does not describe being PC.

Reply to
B. Nice

My own two pen'orth is that the term 'politicaly correct' is grammatical nonsense cooked up by 'spin doctors'. As nonsense, it can be used for whatever purpose the user considers appropriate - so you're all right!

Jim Ford

Reply to
Jim Ford

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.