I Can't make any call with my Phoneserve program through LAN networks behind ISA server !

Morning

There is the details :

I have installed last version of Phone Serve on my laptop.

I have ADSL MODEM (Speedtouch with 4 ports)

Behind ADSL MODEM I have Firewall (Fortigate 100)

and behind firewall I have MS-ISA Server (Version 3.0.1200.365)

and finally, I have LAN network and I can connect to Internet through Proxy Server and port 80

Now The problem :

When I connect my laptop Directly to ADSL MODEM, the Phoneserve program will work properly.

and when I connect my laptop behind Firewall (Fortigate 100), the connection either work properly .

But when I connect my laptop behind ISA server through The LAN The Phoneserve program tell me that it ready and when I want to make any call (For example to my mobile) The Mobile will ring but when I open my mobile to incoming call I can't hear any thing and the caller have the same problem.(I mean No voice from two ways caller and responser can't hear any thing)

So, Kindly can you help me to solve this problem. I think that problem generate with ISA server and ports

It is better to know that I'm Network Administrator and I have all permissions and accessibility to all this devises .

So, advise me what I have to do ?Please replay me as soon as possible .

Regards, essay

Reply to
essay
Loading thread data ...

What would a network admin beeing confronted with such a case normally do to check whether his assumptions are correct?

If you are the network admin and don't know what to do in such a case you are the wrong person to that job. Hire somebody who is not as clueless as you are and pay him.

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgang Kueter

Have you walked through the network configuration portion of the FAQ? If so and the section detailing the port and proxy requirements have been met then you probably want to contact their support team.

formatting link

-Gary

Reply to
Gary

which means:

Open the ports below for voice communication and signaling:

For version 4 phones;

• TCP port 5061 (for outbound traffic) * All UDP ports from 1023 upwards* (for inbound and outbound traffic)

*If you wish to restrict this range to retain your current level of security, this can be achieved by editing the port.ini configuration file in the installation directory. Just follow the instructions in the file.

^^^^^^^^ highly unrecommended... M

Reply to
mak

oops. typo...highly *recommended*

Reply to
mak

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.