Content Filter

I need a content filter for about 50 users for my office and I need bandwidth management too. Can anyone let me know if there is a content filtering product that does some amount of bandwidth management too?

Reply to
Snapshot
Loading thread data ...

What type of BW management are you looking for?

Reply to
Joe

There are plenty of content filters out there. And many bandwidth management softwares too. If you are looking for both the features in a single product, then try out Cyberoam. It gives extensive content filtering with categorised web sites as well as key-word and URL-based filtering. The good part is, Cyberoam also includes bandwidth management. It comes with a web cache. Plus, it allows you to assign specific bandwidth for select users or applications. You can also schedule bandwidth across the day.

And if you have multiple links from different service providers, Cyberoam will provide load balancing and gateway failover. Which means it balances traffic between the links as well as redirects traffic in case of gateway failover.

In addition to content filtering and bandwidth management, it offers security features too. And if you want protection against virus and spam, the company integrates third party anti-virus and anti-spam softwares for you. You can check for further info on

formatting link

Snapshot wrote:

content

Reply to
Elitecore

I Just came across the following article.. thought might help you.

formatting link
Here is the company that might provide you what you are looking for
formatting link

Reply to
Hash

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.