VPN question....

Something I don't understand though is why can't I route the traffic through a core router through a vpn.

Office A is the data center with the 3030 and a Large core router. Office B and C are connected to Office A but do no know of each other.

Then route all the traffic for our class B network through the core.

I've tried to do this but I can't get the IP route statement to travel the Vpn tunnel. I'm still learning about all of this and any help would be great.

Reply to
Joe
Loading thread data ...

Something I don't understand though is why can't I route the traffic through a core router through a vpn.

Office A is the data center with a cisco 3030 and a Large core router. Office B and C are connected to Office A but do no know of each other.

Then route all the traffic for our class B network through the core.

I've tried to do this but I can't get the IP route statement to travel the Vpn tunnel. I'm still learning about all of this and any help would be great.

Reply to
Joe

You're not giving much information so that we can assist... but I'll say that if you have two remote sites connected to a central hub site with a VPN Concentrator you should be perfectly able to have the remote sites "see" each other through the hub site. J.

Reply to
James Schnack

in L2L settings of B: put C in the remote network list

in L2L settings of C: put B in the remote network list Similar change needs to be done on the devices in locaion B and C.

Reply to
rave

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.