hello, I have a problem with configuring nat for the vpn connection. I don't know if it is possible to do . here is the situation :
- there are three sites A(192.168.1.0) ,B(192.168.2.0) ,C(192.168.3.0)
- there is IPSec tunnel from A to B and from B to C.
- users from C can reach only B network, users from B can reach A and C
network and users from A can reach only B network
- the B site has Cisco 1800 series router
- users from the B site works on a TERMINAL (192.168.1.10) in A site is it possible for users from C siete to work on this TERMINAL server without making any new VPN tunnel from A to C. I would like to use the existing VPN connection ftom C to B and then use NAT translation to map192.168.2.10 -> 192.168.1.10 for users in C network. Or is there any other way (ofcourse without changing anything on router in site A)?