unsubscribe

If anyone's actually still out there ... I'm hereby unsubscribing from comp.dcom.sys.cisco. Looks like I first posted to this list in '90, and since then I've learned (and, I hope, imparted) some interesting stuff in the interval since ... but there's not much left here any longer.

There's still a few flickers of life in alt.internet.wireless, and I'll be around once in a while in supportforums.cisco.com.

Usenet was fun.

Cheers,

Aaron

Reply to
Aaron Leonard
Loading thread data ...

Yes, it is a pity... I tried asking a question lately but all that appears here is those useless "we buy cisco equipment" postings that I all killfiltered away.

I guess I have to go to the forum as well, as suggested by someone else. I don't like forums because they all require registration and I never know how to find them (and my registration info) when I need them again.

Usenet was much better, as "one centralized forum". Next step will probably be that we need to put our questions on twitter. (as some companies already require)

Reply to
Rob

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.