site-to-site VPN between a 1721 and a 857

[...]

Your config files are too long to read thru :)

Anyway, I think the problem is on the NAT set up. I think you can try by starting from simple configuration with the least access-list and no static NAT to make sure it work properly then you can add those extra access-lists and static NAT later.

DT

Reply to
dt1649651
Loading thread data ...

Hello there. I am rather new at this, but I spent quite some time on it with not much of a result so far. Here's the situation : I have setup a site to site VPN between a Cisco 1721 and a Cisco 857. The tunnel comes up, and I can do some things accross it, like :

- from a machine in LAN A, I can ping the interface of the other router in LAN B.

- I can do the opposite as well.

- but, when I ping a machine of LAN B from a machine of LAN A, only the first packet comes back ! This is also true if I ping A from B. If I wait a couple minutes, I can do it again, and with the same result : first packet gets an answer, not the others!

For those interested in the problem, here are sanitized configs :

On the 857 side :

Reply to
R

Hello. Thanks for the tip, I'll give that a go. Sorry for the long configs, but I thought if I reduced them I might just as well remove the cause of the problem!

R.

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
R

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.