show logging in DSLAM Cisco 6260

When i use the command show logging in my DSLAM appears like:

2w1d: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface ATM1/1, changed state to up in terms of weeks and days

but i want more detail, in the date something like this: May 12 15:59:06: %LINK-3-UPDOWN: Interface ATM7/7, changed state to up

This both DSLAMS have the same ntp server, and the same ios, and the same configuration almost. But i can't change the way to see the log in the first DSLAM.

Who can help me ????????

TNX.

Reply to
Joxelito
Loading thread data ...

Put 'service timestamps log datetime' in the config of the first DSLAM.

Regards,

Marco.

Reply to
M.C. van den Bovenkamp

Gracias Marco

Reply to
Joxelito

Adding these worked for my 804:

service timestamps debug datetime msec localtime show-timezone service timestamps log datetime msec localtime show-timezone clock timezone pst -8 clock summer-time pdt recurring sntp server 192.43.244.18 version 3

That's time.nist.gov in the sntp line.

Since I pay for dialup time I also had to deny ntp in my Dialer access-list, otherwise I'd be paying for all the time checking. But without the time checking, it drifts about an hour a day! At least this way the time is right when I'm using it.

Loren

Reply to
Loren Amelang

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.