resetting just one VPN connection

We have our Cisco router hosting VPN to 3 external facilities which use Symantec VPM devices - every so often the connection drops . If I reset all of the VPN on the cisco router all is well but when I do this I don't want to have to clear isakmp sa which clears them all - I want to only clear crypto isakmp (specific connection) only. I saw in some documentation that if you do a show crypto isakmp sa it shows you the connection ID which I could use to kill the connection on a ID by ID level. But on my PIX506E when I type in show crypto isakmp sa I only get the dst,src,state,pending,created feilds and no Conn-id feild. Is this not available on this router ? Any help would be appreciated to help me kill only one connection and not all of them.

Reply to
Paul
Loading thread data ...

Cant you shut no shut the tunnel?

Anyways we had this problem at work. except we have 150 tunnels we use nagios from nagios.org youcan set it to sonstantly telnet or ssh to a device and by doing this it actually keeps my tunnels up with frequent traffic on them.

Reply to
stevepr

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.