Problems with restore default settings on Aironet 1310

Hello!

I have some problems with restoring the default settings since I forgot the Username and Password (actually, it's not my AP) In the manual is the following written what to do:

********** 1 Open the CLI with a Telnet session or a connection to the bridge console port. **********

I'm doing this by opening the command prompt in WinXP and typing in "telnet x.x.x.x". Then the username and password question appears which I'm not able to solve since i forget them. So I typed in Cisco/Cisco. The AP seems to be accepting this combination and continue without any hints or errors.

********** 2 Disconnect power from the bridge power injector. Disconnect the power jack for external power. **********

Here is the problem! I should disconnect the AP (power injector) from power?

********** 3 Allow the bridge to boot until the command prompt appears and the bridge begins to inflate the image. **********

How should this work if the AP has no more power? Even when i reconnect the power cord to the injector no comand prompt or similiar appears. Also the allready open command prompt does not shows any reaction...

PLEASE, could anyone help me?

thanks

Walter

Reply to
Walter
Loading thread data ...

Cabling-Design.com Forums website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.